Thursday, September 21, 2006

Suuuuuurvey from a Sleepy Guy

1. Something that you recently changed? I got a job

2. Never in my life have I: liked much Elvis

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: Hood

4. In High School I was: the creator of the mullet

5. When I�m nervous: I think to myself, I picked the wrong time to give up sniffing glue.

6. The last time I cried was: When I got jerked around by a company that had offered me a job.

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: aware of the fact that it's a sham since I'm actually already married

9. My hair is: wet... hey, I just woke up, and a guy's gotta do something about BEDHEAD.

10. When I was 4: I don't know. I think I went straight from three to five.

11. Last Christmas: was probably a lot like this coming Christmas.

13. I should be: folding laundry

14. When I Look Down I See: a circular rug with an image of a baseball mitt and "Brian" in the middle. I've had it since I was three. The first one that arrived in the mail had the word "Brain" in the middle. I'm glad my parents sent it back.

15. The craziest recent event was: Well, at school the other night a tall, buff black man wearing jeans and no shirt strode across campus accompanied by a huge Rottweiler on a leash. No one paid him any attention, but I must say the sight struck me as a bit crazy.

16. If I were a character on Friends I�d be: pissed

19. I have a hard time understanding: what the hell is wrong with people

20. One time at a family gathering: we had a mashed potato fight. It was great!

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I would tell is: International Wife

23. Take my advice: put down the remote

24. My ideal breakfast is: I love me some iced coffee and scones on Friday mornings!

25. If you visited the place I grew up: you would see a lot of prisons, chemical plants, and mosquitoes

26. Where do you plan to visit soon: Eh, probably Corsicana

27. If you spend the night at my house you better: bring earplugs

29. The world could do without: possums

31. Most recent thing you�ve bought yourself: some sparring gear

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: some cool black Tony Lama boots

33. One thing that you could not live without: my iPod

34. My favorite color is: blue

37. The animal I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs, because from what I understand that's when Salma Hayek would beg to kiss me.

38. I shouldn�t have: slept on my sore shoulder.

39. Once, at a bar: this guy was getting in my face and all and I was about ready to punch first because I was really tired of being a nose-length away from a drunk. Suddenly this HUGE bouncer approached him. The drunk swung wildly at the bouncer, who ducked and basically tied the drunk up like a knot before hauling his sorry ass out.

40. Last night I: studied for an upcoming abnormal psych test.

43. A better name for me would be: KING BB, baby

44. If I ever go back to school I will: i�m there

45. How many days until my birthday: Plenty

46. What I really want for my birthday is: an overwhelming amount of love. And a nap. Mostly a nap.

47. I�m wearing: grey shorts, blue and grey shirt, no shoes

48. Tomorrow I am: going to have some coffee and a scone, study a bit, maybe attend a tough kickboxing class, and have me some Tex Mex too

49. My friends are: startlingly tolerant

50. I really wish for: a big financial windfall. And for a chance to kick Tom Green in the crotch.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Mashed potato fight??? Was I there?

Anonymous said...

1. Something that you recently changed? I'm dating someone

2. Never in my life have I: understood the TV show Seinfeld

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: pretty much all of humanity

4. In High School I was: under the radar

5. When I�m nervous: I say "fuck" a lot

6. The last time I cried was: the day I realized that my wife and I really were going to split for good

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: in shock that I would ever consider getting married again

9. My hair is: finally getting those sexy streaks of silver at the temples

10. When I was 4: it was 1971

11. Last Christmas: was in 2005

13. I should be: working on a Cease and Desist letter

14. When I Look Down I See: a lot of dead trees

15. The craziest recent event was: seeing The Muppet Movie in a park in downtown Austin, with a few hundred people reverently singing along with "The Rainbow Connection"

16. If I were a character on Friends I�d be: avoiding the main characters

19. I have a hard time understanding: the idea that American policy should be driven by fear

20. One time at a family gathering: we ate food and talked

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I would tell is: probably the first person I came across who asked

23. Take my advice: stay informed and vote!

24. My ideal breakfast is: chocolate chip pancakes - but only on lazy days

25. If you visited the place I grew up: you wouldn't be able to tell it from any other medium-size town

26. Where do you plan to visit soon: Kyle

27. If you spend the night at my house you better: like futons

29. The world could do without: evangelical Christians

31. Most recent thing you�ve bought yourself: some CDs

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: Chuck Klosterman IV

33. One thing that you could not live without: music

34. My favorite color is: Adults still get asked this question?

37. The animal I would like to see flying besides birds are: dragons

38. I shouldn�t have: stayed in television

39. Once, at a bar: I stood around with a beer that a drunken musician insisted on buying me and pretended to drink from it

40. Last night I: played "Is She Really Going Out With Him" for my niece

43. A better name for me would be: Angel of Death

44. If I ever go back to school I will: study ethnomusicology

45. How many days until my birthday: 10 months' worth

46. What I really want for my birthday is: the ability to sleep through the night

47. I�m wearing: clothing, as not to do so would get me arrested

48. Tomorrow I am: going to endure a cantankerous meetings regarding the TV show I work for

49. My friends are: diverse

50. I really wish for: see #46