Thursday, September 07, 2006

Survey When I Should Be Sleeping

Ganked from Nadine. Sort of a personal policy of mine.

***

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
TDECU ever since they screwed up my line of credit, upped my payments 500% and told me tough shit when I complained.

2. What’s the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Basil's in Austin

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Late 1990. I was alone in my apartment, utterly hammered. I went to bed and hurled all over the mattress. I remember laughing and thinking, That won't be funny tomorrow! (And what do you know, I was right)

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
My life never was a scene from Coyote Ugly

5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Valenta...?

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
This

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A superhero in a suit of armor made of solder

8. How many colleges did you attend?
I'm on my sixth. Wow.

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It was 88 cents at Academy, and it matched the shorts I pulled out of the drawer.

10. GAS PRICES! First thought?
Life goes on

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you…
I'm done with big moves.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I feel worse than usual.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night.
Honestly, these days as I drift to sleep I'm doing kickboxing drills on the bag in my mind. I'm serious.

14. Favorite style of underwear?
Boxer briefs in dull colors, but not white.

15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
Uh, er... look, half the women out there wear granny panties anyway. If underwear looks good on a woman it just makes you want to have them take it off faster. Damn, I should write crotch novels for a living.

16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Diapers. Have I mentioned that?

17. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
No. Betty Ford perhaps.

18. Get up early or sleep in?
I swear I'm not a morning person. I mean, I hop straight out of bed when the alarm rings, okay, but I'd prefer to sleep!
These days, with kids and all, sleeping until 9am is a treat.

19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
El Hombre!

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Sit quietly and read, relax, do a lot of nothing.

21. A secret that you wouldn’t mind everyone knowing?
Occasionally I slap some moisturizer on my feet.

22. How many joints pop when you get out of bed in the morning?
Every juke joint in Tarrant County, baby

23. What is the biggest amount of $$ you have made from a yard sale?
No idea. Mostly I've just been glad to get rid of the junk.

24. Your favorite lunch meat?
Ham

25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA
i don’t know what a WAWA is. Perhaps they could sell me some boxer briefs?

26. Beach or lake?
beach

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
Nah. Mine's working just fine.

28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
Jason Falkner

29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Not a damn thing. On Fridays I pig out, and I've freakin' earned it.

30. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
The Waterboy cracked me up!

31. What’s your drink?
Coffee, babe

32. Cowboys or Indians?
Cherokee Nation will return

33. Cops or Robbers?
robbers

34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
You know, on Cops once I saw them pursuing a perp who was loaded on PCP and buck-ass naked, just walking down the street. They kinda cornered him by a wooden fence. His solution? No problem--he just punched out a fence slat with his fist and began to climb through the hole. I kinda rooted for him, the insanely high, black-guy Hulk.

35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Margaret Cho

36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of “Lost” would you be?
I have not seen Lost.

37. What do you want when you are sick?
To shrink myself to the size of a germ so we can duke it out ninja-style.

38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Me

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
The frequency that my CD player plays on.

42. Norm or Cliff?
No idea

43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
If I ever care this much about TV I believe I'll drive off of a Cliff

44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
None since I am perfect in every way

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
No job.

46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
Damn that's dark. I'm not going to write some kinda shit they'll read on the 5pm news as I'm led away in handcuffs.

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Emeril if he'll bring me the food and then march his butt back to the kitchen.

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
Famous doesn't go awful damn far with me.

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
nope

50. Last book you read for real?
Krav Maga by David Kahn

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
no

52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Eh? Mostly they've been in my mouth.

53. Somewhere in California you’ve never been and would like to go?
Salinas/Monterrey area

54. Number of texts in a day?
Half dozen maybe

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
career

56. Do you go to church?
nope

57. Pencil or pen?
Pen

58. missing!

59. What do you want to achieve in life?
i want to have a tombstone that reads, "I TOLD you I was sick!"

1 comment:

Geoff said...

WaWa is a convenience store, east coast mostly. I remember running into them when I went to a friends wedding in South Jersey... We were suppossed to be taping the thing, he was a big video nerd and a lot of attendess were video majors, we had four cameras that we'd scrounged up from somewhere and I ended up directing by walking back and forth and whispering in the cam ops ears... anyway we had three cameras, but not nearly enough tapes, so were driving aroud the morning before the wedding going to WalMart, Best Buy, whereever looking for DVCam tapes, nothing doing. Finally a local guy gets this look on his face and shouts 'WAWA! They have everything.' but they didn't , I don't remember where we ended up getting tapes.