Sunday, September 18, 2005

Boogity Boogity

Late here, but thought I'd see if anything comes out.

***

Solid weekend thus far. Baseball with Henley last night, school this morning. That development class is cool. The counseling theories class I wanted but just couldn't fit into my schedule is hacking off everyone I know who's taking it. I may have dodged a bullet there.

***

Henley's got good ideas for doing something with Juke. Target: Christmas.

***

Today THEBOY and Sterling went to see the Dragon Tales live show I snagged tickets for. Kelli says it went really well.

***

I jogged tonight--best yet! I'm told "the baby got ahold" of the pedometer, dang it, but I'd guess I went about three miles. It was the first time I wasn't completely focused on every step and miserable because of it. My mind could wander a bit. My mechanics aren't there yet, but a short, compact stride seems to feel somewhat natural.

My knees did hurt from step one, so I'm curious to see how I'll feel in the morning.

***

Got CD from Toland. Alabama Thuderpussy: Pretty good. Atomic Bitchwax: Rockin'! New King's X: Has potential.

***

Tired. Good night, sweet night.

No comments: