Monday, September 12, 2005

I Against I

In the Hurst Wal Mart last night someone complimented me on my Bad Brains I Against I t-shirt. My hat’s off to the guy for knowing the Brains, and I told him so.

***

Comic scene from dinner at Jason’s Deli: Kelli catches me whistling “Total Eclipse of the Heart.”

Damn muzak system!

***

You wanna see a guy doing a crazy workout? Scroll down to see the video.

***

What a pain… Whit, Toland and I are all having back trouble at the same time.

***

Still haven’t watched my new Howlin’ Wolf DVD. Watched the DVD of You See Me Laughin’, though, and it was quite good. RL Burnside and Junior Kimbrough are just mesmerizing to watch. I might give T-Model Ford another look; I still think he rips off too many guys, but he sings like Lazy Lester, whom I like. And Asie Payton has real potential too.

***

C’mon 5:30…

No comments: