Thursday, January 05, 2006

5

Ganked from Ulitave...

Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most. Try to be creative and original and not to use things that someone else has already used. Tag 5 people on your list.

(Okay G-Par, Danny, Nadine, Bruiser and Orangepaisley...)

In no order:

Coffee (preferably iced) and a cinnamon scone on Friday mornings

Tex Mex on Friday nights (yes, Friday is the one day I eat whatever the hell I want)

Piano. IMHO, Heaven plays non-stop boogie piano. And Hell plays the Cure.

Beautiful women. And I don’t mean that to sound perverted; at 37, I’m one of the least-lecherous guys I know these days. But I am thankful for female beauty and all the subtleties therein: small of the back, a nice scent, pretty hair. I’m SO glad there’s another gender on this planet.

1am, when the wife and kids are asleep, and the only sound is the hum in my head as I’m lost in some project or book

No comments: