Sunday, January 22, 2006

A Sunday Night Update

At 10pm on Sunday night, I feel the best I've felt in days. Not great, but better. There's still this dull pain down in my left side that worries me. If I don't wake up feeling miraculously better I'll see the doctor tomorrow. I'll almost certainly stay home from work regardless.

(Maybe the yogurt helped, Sis. Thanks for the tip).

***

I slept an awful lot today. THEBOY was gone until early afternoon, hanging out with a friend after a sleepover. Kelli woke up with her own nasty headache, but that passed late this morning, so she and THEGIRL took a long lunch together.

***

Went to the grocery store tonight. That was a feat of endurance, lemme tell ya. Bad stamina to start with, no food for hours... but I needed to get a few things. I thought I'd zip in and out, but ended up making a BIG trip.

And I got so cold. Man.

***

It rained here today for the first time in... months? I don't recall any rain since about November 30.

***

Sorry I don't have anything terrifically entertaining to share. Ya'll do have a great Monday. By my next entry perhaps I'll feel like myself again.

No comments: