Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crossing the Line

From the “Well DUH” file…

***

If you’d like to see video of me crossing the finish line at the marathon, go to the Houston Marathon website and scroll down to “click to launch finish line video.”

Enter my name, or my bib number (27964). I’m in a mostly-black long-sleeve shirt. You’ll see white patches on my arms; one’s an iPod, one’s a sweat band. I raise my arms feebly as I cross the line, then pass pretty close to the camera. You’ll see my scowl, and what two hours of sweat and wind did to my hair.

Be sure to look for Whit McClendon too. He emerges on the right of the screen, in a stocking cap, sunglasses, and a white t-shirt with WHIT printed across the top.

(Edit: Whit's video requires a separate search since we finished several minutes apart)

Photos in a few days I believe.

No comments: