Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Mittens Come Off...

After a month with no on-air discrepancies attributable to me, my post-Super Bowl restrictions have been lifted. Bosses wanted to doublecheck every single scrap of my work, and believe me, I handed it all over. So after spending a month finding nothing, they've decided I actually can do this job, and don't need to wear mittens anymore.

(When the Super Bowl fiasco came down I joked to some friends that they'd give me the retardo treatment by making me wear mittens at my desk and not letting me sharpen my pencils for fear of putting out an eye).

***

Roger Manning, late of Jellyfish and Imperial Drag, seems to have a solo album coming out any day now by some sort of online file sharing system called Weedshare (I'm not making this up). We've even got cover art now. I'll certainly be up for this, lemme tell ya.

These Weed folks are also issuing a two-CD set of Imperial Drag demos at some point, which is pretty exciting as well. A few of the songs are already posted: "She Cries All Night,"
"Mother Nature,"and "Smellin' Like a Rose."

Pretty slick for demos.

***

Stats homework... ugh. Don't get me started.

***

Lemmy speaks.

***
Happy Thursday... we're almost there.

No comments: