Sunday, March 13, 2005

What's That Stench?

As I slept last night, I woke up occasionally and found myself noticing a stench. Here and there over the course of the night I found myself thinking, What IS that? It smells like urine or an armpit, or like something I haven't smelled since we had the cats living indoors.

Once I finally hauled my butt out of bed this morning, I pulled back the sheet to see the dirty socks I'd taken off last night and placed on the bed. Yes, I slept all night with dirty socks about six inches from my nose.

THAT'S what I get for not putting them in the hamper immediately!

***

Someone on the Jelly list is distributing DVDs of Jellyfish doing some acoustic performances. One of them is just labeled "Texas." I've requested a copy in the hopes that it's from the Austin show I saw. I'd be glad to have even a simple camcorder recording of that show, just for the sake of having a souvenir.

***

The trip looms ever closer. I do NOT want to work even three days this week, though. I'm just being honest here.

***

A new battery for the camcorder is $54. Ugh. This trip might be recorded only in photographs.

***

Have a good week, ya'll.

No comments: