Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I have sustained a gum-related injury

I went to put a piece in my mouth and accidentally jabbed it into my lip. It really hurt.

 

That’s right: I missed my mouth.

 

Call me Captain Dweebo.

 

***

 

The boredom here… holy Ronald McDonald, I’m about ready to burst into a solo rendition of the theme from “Fame” just to break the monotony.

 

***

 

Eagerly awaiting Toland’s SXSW piece here.

 

***

 

There’s a new piece over at the BBaseBBall site on Alfonso Soriano if you’re interested.

 

***

 

Looking ahead a bit… Gotta do some reading and writing tonight for tomorrow’s class. I suppose we’ll get our test grades back—MAN that was a rough test. Curious to see how I did for sure. Crossing the fingers, hoping for a B.

 

This weekend we could end up in Corsicana, but I’ve got tickets to the Texas Indian Market as well. I’d like to go out there and see if I can soak in some culture instead of just shopping.

 

***

 

“FAME! I’m gonna live forever… I’m gonna learn how to FLY! I’m gonna (something something)… baby remember my name…”

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can get the rough draft, so to speak, of my SXSW adventures on the HB LJ.

Michael

Anonymous said...

So...you bored enough to drop down and bust out a few pushups?