Tuesday, June 20, 2006

plastic gloves, a suppository and a flashlight

Say Bruiser--what've you got against Austin, anyway? Just curious.

***

Current music: "Wet Pussycat" by Unida. Rock rock rock.

***

Mowed today, then hit the SMU campus with Kelli for a couple errands.

***

Went to kickboxing tonight, and that was good for sure. Speed was good, breathing's coming along, combinations were just poppin'.

***

Tomorrow I suppose I'll get the test results from last week's advanced counseling techniques test. B-Man is hoping for a B, man.

(bad?)

***

Tonight the boy referred to his "Megamorph" toy as a "Morgameph," which was pretty amusing.

***

THEGIRL's been plugged up. Will spare you all, but tonight we almost had to resort to drastic measures as she slept. Went into her room with plastic gloves, a suppository and a flashlight. I figured that if we didn't get her pipes moving she'd at least get the satisfaction of recalling the whole thing to a therapist someday.

Luckily, nature had already taken its course.

***

Hoping to squeeze in a Krav Maga class tomorrow afternoon. This week is stripe test, so I'd like to show my face in there as often as I can.

***

Tired. BB need sleep.

B good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of my memories of Austin are tied to when I attended SWTSU in San Marcos (1987-1988). I used to go into Austin with some of the other guys in my dorm, but their cause for celebration usually revolved around the use of drugs. I'm not really doggin' Austin, but I can think of a lot of other places I'd wanna live...

However, I did see my first Dash Rip Rock show at Liberty Lunch (the old one) and was able to see Cheap Trick all three nights at La Zona Rosa.

Bruiser

Amanda said...

I read your post title and immediately knew what you were getting at. Poor thing.