Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ya'll Go On... I'll Keep the Home Fires Burning...

Know what you REALLY ought to do? You really ought to keep an eye on Nadine's blog. See, she's in Bangladesh for a while. She's soaking in culture, writing about her experiences in a land the likes of which many of us may never visit.

Me, I'm sitting on my pasty white butt and writing way too much about TV and Krav Maga.

***

Snack that's currently rockin' my world: This coconut pie-flavored yogurt from Blue Bunny. You dip a banana in that stuff and man, you've got yourself a fine, healthy snack!

***

See? Really... Nadine's likely to be much more interesting.

***

It's been a good day I suppose. I woke up much improved from the sinus nonsense I've experienced lately. This afternoon while Kelli and THEBOY went to a birthday party, I worked out a bit with the speed bag in the garage. Man, it's been a while. I was never a whiz at it, and let me tell you, I'm far worse than that now.

***

Jeez, how about Ed Herman and Kendall Grove last night? I didn't know Kendall had it in him. Hated to see Josh lose at all, but at least it was to Bisping, whom I like.

***

Been loading up on the groceries, as Kelli leaves for Italy this Friday and it'll be just THEKIDs and me for five weeks. I'd rather avoid making big grocery trips with both of them in tow, hence the stocking up.

So let's see... while I'm here playing Mr. Mom to my two kids, Kelli will be in Italy, Henley will be in Greece, and... did I mention Nadine already?

And when is Hood's Hawaii trip?

Cripes.

***

Gotta jet. Be good.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

I loved the way that Josh has been running on the family values ticket all season and then we found out he manages a strip club :-).

He has a ton of heart, but I really never thought there was a chance he'd pull out the win.