Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Face the Wind

I dreamed I could fly. Again.

Spread the arms, face the wind and just… go… up...

***

Current music: “Capricorn” by Motorhead.

***

I was really hoping to squeeze in another good run before this winter storm comes. Phooey. Well, I guess I can still hit the rec center and work on the elliptical machine to maintain my stamina. Nothing prepares you to run like running though.

***

Current music: “High for the Ride” by Sea of Green

***

God, Jason Falkner was breaking up with a girlfriend at a recent DJ gig or something… someone on his BB wrote about it like it was some huge scoop, and plenty of folks have chimed in to speculate about musical angles in this ("he DID take longer guitar solos recently..." blah blah blah)… you know, what the hell sort of celebrity worship are we guilty of now? It’s not like he’s Paul McCartney (whom I gather is married to… someone).

What’s the gender of Ben Affleck’s baby? What’s that guy named this week… Puff Daddy? P. Diddy? Puff Pastry? I wouldn’t know Hillary Duff if she left bite marks on my butt cheeks.

So much I just don’t get.

***

Current music: “Evil Morning” by the Bellrays

No comments: