Friday, December 16, 2005

Surely. Maybe. Or not.

Whoa! Which Rocky movie had some huge Russian fighting his underdog American counterpart?

***

Well, tomorrow’s the big birthday bash. Like most things that have happened lately, it’s been sort of thrown together at the last minute, given the greenlight without a realistic idea of some of the particulars.

But I’m hoping there’s good turnout from THEBOY'S old school and his new one. He gave us a nice guest list from both. Now it’s just a matter of whether five days’ notice is enough for any of them to commit to coming. I know of one who’ll be there for sure, and his presence alone would go a long way. But really, with cake, an entertainer, goodie bags… I’d like a good turnout.

***

And then I’d like a nap.

***

Still no grades.

I am not pleased. My profs have had the last of my work for over a week. Admittedly, I turned it in early. But the latest due date was five days ago. Surely they’ve graded that stuff by NOW.

Surely.

Maybe.

Or not.

No comments: