Friday, December 02, 2005

The Ghosts Who Steal Diamonds

by THEBOY

***

(Page 1)

One day a ghost was hunting in the city. He stealed 20 diamonds. But then something magical happened. A diamond fell out of a bat. Cause it was a magic diamond.

(Page 2)

And then when the witch says, "Why am I flying sideways on my broom?"

(Page 3)

Ghost (flying, with two bags): Ooh these bags are heavy. Because there's a big diamond in it.

(Page 4)

A diamond says, "Peekaboo!"

(Page 5)

Ghost: Wheeew!

(Page 6)

Ghost: Is there a rock flying above me?

(Whap!)

(Page 7)

Ghost: Hey, I got even a bigger diamond.

(Page 8)

Ghost: Hey, who's coming down here? What a beautiful day!

(Page 9)

Orange ghost: I'm a changing-color ghost!

(Page 10)

Brown ghost: An invisible ghost is going to visit you!

(Page 11)

Green ghost: I'm the invisible ghost!

(Page 12)

I've got 3 diamonds for you!

(Page 13)

Red ghost: And I'm just like him!

(Page 14)

This is the biggest diamond in the world!

(Page 15)

The ghosts lived happily ever after.

(Page 16)

It's the longest diamond in the world!

THE END

No comments: