Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Steven, Rhonda, Jerry, CW, Ernie, Ryne, Wade, Whit and Me... with a side of canned veggies

Steven and Rhonda are expecting! Congratulations, ya’ll. If you need parenting advice, well, don’t ask me. I have no idea what the hell I’m doing.

***

Ah, Launch has just segued from Jerry Reed’s “Amos Moses” into “Convoy” by CW McCall. Suddenly I feel like I’m eight years old again.

***

And now it’s “Sixteen Tons” by Tennessee Ernie Ford. What’s next—“Big Bad John”?

***

Sandberg and Boggs are now in the Hall of Fame, which is great. Two class acts. But where did Boggs get all that hair?

***

A coworker is giving me grief over the fact that I feed my kids canned vegetables instead of fresh. OH does she have a wakeup call coming someday when she has kids…

***

Whit is now a Sifu twice over, having been certified by Master Arthur D’Agostino Congratulations!

***

Man, nothing guarantees a blog entry will be read like trying to tell people it’s completely self-serving and would be a waste of their time… wow.

***

Tuesday’s gooooooooone… (almost)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerry Reed's "Amos Moses"; one of two hit country songs to mention
Thibodeaux, Louisiana the other
being George Strait's "Adalida"

Anonymous said...

I used to also think I would feed mine fresh veggies, and make homemade baby food too. The reality is they get some fresh, some frozen, and quite a bit of canned.

A.