Friday, July 29, 2005

Bananas!

Today has been bananas at work! Bananas I tell ya!

***

Had a good time seeing Angelica at lunch. She was a BACS peon from the infamous days of yesteryear like me. I was so glad to have her company that I think I talked about 500 mph.

Next time I’ll let you get a word in edgewise, dulcecita!

***

THEBOY seems to be getting back into the Who again, requesting to watch their great documentary The Kids Are Alright last night. And he knows the material so well! He’d tell me about upcoming gestures, little comic bits, things they were going to do in songs. Pretty interesting.

He asked if we could go see them. I said maybe someday, and reminded him that we saw them when his mother was pregnant. He said, “I know, but I only heard them a little bit.”

***

I had all this great stuff I was going to write about today, things that’d been on my mind, but man, I’m kinda fried at the moment. Friday in a traffic department…

***

The weekend looks pretty low-key at least. Hope we get some folks by to look at the house at least.

***

Ya’ll please do have a good weekend.

No comments: