Thursday, July 28, 2005

Waiting for Noon...

Current music: “Stay Clean” by Motorhead

***

That was a bush league play last night when Sammy Sosa spike Rod Barajas while sliding home (and being tagged out). No class.

***

Welcome back, Bruiser.

***

The grade on my paper is supposed to be available by noon. Gotta make a B or better in this class as part of my conditional acceptance to grad school. My grades so far are in the B range indeed (thanks to the bloody 40 I scored on the journal… cripes). I’m not awfully worried about not making a B, BUT… this prof is just snippy enough, and a paper’s merits are just subjective enough to make me worry. Hey, it’s what I do.

I’m hoping for 27 of 30 points (she’s got her own grading system… this is a 90). That would actually pull my high B to an 89.6 or so.

***

Current music: “Big Leg Woman Gets My Pay” by Blind Boy Fuller

***

Thursday… we’re getting there.

No comments: