Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Viola!*

Diggin’ the Archer Farms raisin nut trail mix. We get hungry mid-morning, right? I have a heck of a time finding something that satisfies my hunger without making me feel guilty.

Any food can make you fat. You ever see the gut on a gorilla? They just sit around and eat leaves; it’s basically a big salad they’re eating all day, and BOOM, big guts.

***

Heh heh… a glitch in our scoring system in the fantasy league has been discovered. The result, according to what I’ve heard thus far, is that our team is actually going to be 14-0 instead of 13-1… ouch.

***

If you go home for lunch

And make your PBJ sandwich on frozen bread

And put it in the oven on "warm" for a minute to thaw the bread

But put it on a styrofoam plate...

Well...

You end up with picture #1.





But as seen in picture #2, you end up with a fine solution to your chips/salsa dilemma.

*You don’t think I really meant to spell it “viola,” do you?

No comments: