Sunday, July 24, 2005

Mugfug

That's a good word.

Here, I mean to use it when referring to my research paper: "That mugfug is DONE."

***

I pretty much intend to limit my cursing on this site to TV sort of stuff. Yeah yeah yeah, you guys know me and know I let it fly sometimes, sure. But hey, I've got friends and family from all walks who could stop by, and I'm just not comfortable being downright offensive.

No, I'll just save that for emails to Mike Llorca.

***

So yeah, the paper is done. Ten pages of prattling on about peer pressure and studies and statistics (holy crap, that class WAS useful!) and all... I'm DONE.

And one of the biggest challenges was getting proper style together, as the American Psychological Association has their own bloody stylebook.

***

And they use serial commas... that's just wrong.

***

Anyway, there's nothing much more to report, as I've been holed up in this little room for much of the day, hammering out every 50-cent word I could think of (Perspicacious! Prestidigitator! Canoodling! I'm really not even sure if those are spelled correctly...).

I owe Kelli for shepherding the kids for long stretches over the weekend.

***

And tomorrow is Monday. I've gotta get my butt to work so I can take a break...

No comments: