Thursday, July 28, 2005

Next!

Fug de interview

(Scroll down)

***

Sure was great to see Mike at lunch today. It’s easy to spend time with that guy.

And you know, he could stand a break. I mean… interpret it however you want. Whit just caught a break, and Erik. Toland seems like he did too.

Llorca, I do believe your number is next.

***

Been thinking lately of doing something with Juke. I mean, just getting it out there somehow. I’ll have a break of a couple weeks between semesters coming up. Maybe I’ll set up a website/blog and post a chapter every other day. Or… maybe I should make the chapters available as PDF files or something. Anyone have any ideas?

***

Of course, posting chapters could be interrupted if we, you know, move into a new house or something.

***

BB out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the comment about attributing his longevity to "living"
Priceless!