Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Jiggering

When I met Dr. E for lunch last week, my cell phone battery was dead, so I borrowed Kelli’s phone.

I didn’t put it together until after lunch, luckily, but Kelli’s phone plays “Dancing Queen” by Abba when it rings.

I’m so glad it didn’t ring at lunch.

***

Not such a grand evening. I’m struggling with what to write my social psych paper about.

On top of that, the prof couldn’t read the assignment I turned in over the weekend. Formatting issues… the curse of the iMac strikes again.

So I hustled home over lunch to re-send it. Got home, and yeah, she got it all right. Got it and gave me a damn 40 on it. I’m guessing that’s because it was late. She’s quite clear about not giving a damn about technical issues. I’ve still got a B in there, but I was pretty pissed off and unhappy all evening.

***

Been jiggering with the site a bit. That is, I dialed up a new generic format. Got tired of the other one. This one ain’t exactly the bee’s knees, but it’s something different I guess. I tried to find a theme more indicative of my personality, like one patterned after ZZ Top’s Tres Hombres album gatefold photo. I’d provide a link but currently can’t find the shot online anywhere.

***

Tuesday. Forward, HARCH!

No comments: