Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ah-choo!

Man, in the restaurant at lunch today I had a bad sneezing fit. I went to the men's room, desperately hoping to blow the allergen out of my nose. The sneezes continued, and after each one I bellowed miserably, "Holy crap!"

I finally stopped sneezing and emerged from the men's room to see that, seated at the table closest to the men's room, in the closest seat, was a nun having lunch.

***

I’m wholly unmotivated today. Ta dah!

It’s nice outside, my work is dull… eh, aren’t those reasons enough?

***

I just need these last few days of this cold to trickle by, then I can resume working out. Gotta start getting ready for the Big D Texas Marathon.

You out there somewhere, Henley? You running this thing too?

***

If you have a nice voice, aren’t hairy, look slightly gay and are obnoxious, you need to meet my buddy Nadine.

***

Ha!

***

Current music: “Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain” by Willie Nelson

***

And I’m out of ideas. Happy Tuesday, ya’ll.

No comments: