Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday Night Wrapup

A few scattered bits as a weekend wrapup.

***

THEBOY has a new habit that just busts me up. Whenever he's playing like he's in a fight or acting tough, he says, "I'm gonna go Captain Crunch on you!"

And that just kills me! He says it with the same conviction as "I'm 'bout to get medieval on yo ass" or something. I'm really not sure if he knows who Captain Crunch is. I gather he got this from school.

***

Good trip to Corsicana today. It went exactly as I'd hoped: We had really good food, got our taxes done (big refund!), I had a nap, and we came home. Perfect.

***

Well, the girl was involved in an SPI today. That's a "spontaneous puke incident." This is, she barfed unexpectedly, showed no ill effects, and was fine before and after. Kids are so weird.

***

I napped in the same room THEBOY was in. He was glued to Toon Disney today. I put in the earplugs and crashed, as THEGIRL was napping in the front room.

At some point while I slept he came over and kissed me on the cheek. Very sweet.


***

Have a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

captain crunch....that's brilliant! i'm sooo gonna start using that